Sunday, January 15, 2006

Bleah!

I swear, I am never, ever going to think I am doing good with my Crohn's ever again, much less say so. The past few days have sucked with yesterday and last night ROYALLY bad. Crampy. Painful. Lots of nasty, pudding is thicker diarrhea. Aren't you glad I shared that?

Is it because I started taking my Forvia vitamins again? Is it just chance? I would like to blame it just on bad food choices butttttttt it really started before that. ARG! Oncoming menstruation? Maybe, but last month I did ok pre-menstruation. (granted that was an anomaly) Stress? Well, maybe, but that can be argued too. Endoscopy? Well, they didn't exactly go "down there." Lingering cold for a month? Maybe. Infected teeth. Maybe.

BLEAH! BLEAH! BLEAH! In any case, I want some clear cut causation and cure. If x happens, then y results. Chronic disease SUCKS.

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , , ,

No comments: