Ok, well I thought they were interesting:
1. Being asked if I had been on a poultry farm or handled live birds recently. (bird flu questions)
2. Had I been out of the country in the past 10 days
3. New colonoscopy/endoscopy center at North Florida-new large waiting room and admission area, new prep waiting rooms that are rooms with bathrooms/tvs/etc.
4. Truly awful wallpaper borders and art, though the art and borders are a nice touch
5. Being told I am tiny all over. Hmmm...
6. The sedation wore off very quick, much quicker than at my usual endo/colonoscopy haunt.
7. The doctor blowing me up like a balloon and leaving me to deflate on my own. Geez, she doesn't normally do that or if she does she deflates me.
8. The doctor talking to my partner while ostensibly telling me all her thoughts
9. The doctor getting mushy with my partner.
10. The complete humorlessness of the staff in the colonoscopy room itself. Usually folks in that field tend to be quick with humor.