Tuesday, May 16, 2006

There's Always Room for Jell-O!

There's Always Room for Jell-O!
The title of this article made me giggle. What was I doing there? Well, ummm I HATE PREP and was hoping that searching for colonoscopy prep would spill some unknown secret to less horrid prep. Nope.

Then, I saw the title of this article, had to click. Certainly, with a great title like that, they would have a suggestion for clear liquids that I had not considered. (like I feel like eating ANYTHING with this headache, nausea and camping out in the bathroom with a bottle of gingerale and phospho soda waiting for the final "omg I hate this" drink). Nope, no dice there either, but a great title and info on the clear liquid diet if you haven't got a handle on it.

I am glad this is early in the morning though. I feel almost as death-like as I did with my first prep and wandering the hospital much later in the day feeling like this might be not such a good thing.

No comments: